Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Changes in the works

Hello everyone. If you haven't noticed a few things have changed. Guinness, the founder of this blog has decided to leave for varying reason. Among them is work and family. I hope he keeps visiting and keeping us abreast of the newest Mets fan.

I want to thank Guinness for asking me to join him here and I've had fun doing this. It does tend to be time consuming on occasion, but I've enjoyed writing down what ever is on my mind regarding the Mets. Instead of shutting down the blog, Guinness has allowed me to take over ownership of the site. I'll do my best to continue to comment on the Mets' season as it winds down and look forward to all the comments and discussion that we have had. I've added a few new features to the site and hope they are of interest to the guests on the site. I hope to soon have a new banner posted, and will look to keep up with the season's twists and turns.

No comments: