Thursday, May 22, 2008

I guess I'm not so Stupid After All

Just a quick thing here. Last night while watching the game I heard the SNY crew bring up something I've been preaching about for months. Gary and Keith said that the absence of JOSE' VALENTIN has been hurting Reyes' production and focus. I almost fell off the couch when I heard that brought up. I've been saying for months now that Valentin was a mentor and father figure to Jose', and that Jose' has been sliding ever since Valentin broke his leg. Look it up. Valentin gets hurt in June, and Jose' goes in the tank for the rest of the year. The Mets need to find a way to get Valentin in NY as a coach or special assistant to Reyes. I firmly believe that if Valentin was in NY, Reyes would be tearing up the baseball and the base paths. Get it done Omar !!!!

No comments: