Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Someone needs a kick

I'm about ready to reach thru my TV and strangle the "super tandum" of Reyes and Castillo.

What the heck are they doing!!!!!! Castillo gives a throw by Lo Duca the Ole' treatment, and Reyes once again is sleeping in the field. For someone who is supposed to be such a great fielder, Castillo forgets the basics. GET IN FRONT OF THE BALL !!!!!!!!!!! Lo Duca gets thr error, but the throw going into center is Castillo's fault.

And Reyes, I'd bench him for the rest of the game. He's taking his lousy batting out to the field. On a critical play on Werth's grounder, he DOESN'T CHARGE THE BALL!!! What is his problem??? It's only because of shear luck that the Phillies didn't score more runs. Castillo's lack of effort in blocking Lo Duca's throw cost Glavine a well earned win. Now Witless Willie brings in Mota-the Goat-a to pitch in the bottom of the 9th. Why am I having a churning feeling in my stomach? Oh that's right, Mota is about as reliable as YUGO. I have to go now and get something for my headache and churning stomach.

No comments: