Saturday, September 1, 2007

Pelfrey delivers !!!!!!!

First thing I have to say, is Congratulation Mike Pelfrey. Way to go!!!!! 6 innings, 1 hit ,1 earned run, 3 walks , and 7 strikeouts!!!! All on 99 pitches. Not Bad Mike.

I had said that the short rest would be good for Pelfrey. I wonder I Pedro helped him at all before the game. Mike is going to be an important part of this team next year. So Guinness, Say you're sorry. You didn't have any faith in Mike and wanted Humber to pitch instead. Come on, admit it. You were wrong and I was right. I was right and Guinness was wrong. yeah yeah yeah!!!

Beltran was hot with the bat again, and Delgado is actually starting to pull his weight. I just hope Witless Willie leaves him in the 6 hole. The team has a better balance with Delgado hitting 6th. I see Guinness's favorite player even had a hit. No Not Castillo. Rubin Gotay !!! LOL. I guess that was hard for you to see also Guinness. LOL

The Mets seem to be following my 7 rules as stated Friday night before the game. If they continue to follow them could we all dare to dream of a sweep in Atlanta? I'm hoping and praying that Tom Glavine follows the example set by the 2 Young Gunslingers this series. Throw strikes, get ahead in the count, mix up the pitches. Maybe Tommy should talk to Pedro too.

No comments: